Inspired Images

Inspired Images

Thursday, January 16, 2014


So, for those of you who kindly visit my blog, thank you, thank you, thank you for your support. As you can see, I don't post often enough. I can give you hundreds of excuses - here are a only a few: I have two cute (by cute I mean loud and hyper) little girls, I have a very cute (by cute I mean sexy and super smart) husband, we are currently doing a renovation on our home and I am working on the re-edits of book 2 for the paperback release and currently writing the final books in The Beautiful Fate Series.

I can attest that the series is coming along nicely. I love where the story is taking me and I have a ton of fun playing with my full cast of characters. But no, I still have no release date.

Since I don’t blog as often as I would like or should, I really want to invite fans of my books to follow me on the sites that I do update more frequently. You can follow me on Pinterest by searching for Cat Mann( hint: I am the one with the book cover.) I am an avid pinner and I update my Ava and Ari boards daily. I love to find images that I think Ava would pin herself and I think their boards help define their personalities. I often find myself strumming through the images for inspiration for the upcoming novels.

I also update quite a bit on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/authorcat.mann, send me a friend request and I promise to accept. I chat with fans quite frequently on facebook and Goodreads.com - I love hearing from you! Posts, questions and reviews make my day so please don’t be shy!

As some of my fans know, I have officially been nominated for the Illinois Author of the Year Award and copies of the paperback have been sent off to the judges. I am super nervous and excited and I encourage everyone out there to support their local library.

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment