Inspired Images

Inspired Images

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

TOP 15

As you all may know, I was nominated for the Soon to be Famous Illinois Author of the Year award in December. My novel, A Beautiful Fate has been selected for the top 15 books that have been nominated. This is such huge news to me and I am so very honored, anxious and excited. The top three books will be picked the week of March 3rd and I will be on pins and needles the whole time. My novel is in the running with several really great books and although I think I have a pretty good chance at the next round, I am still wide eyed at the fact that I have made it this far. If I am not selected for the next step, I know I will still be so excited to have come as far as I have.
To find out more about this awesome new award check out the website http://soontobefamous.info/
I will keep you all posted with the top three finalist. Please keep your fingers crossed and positive thoughts in your mind for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment