Inspired Images

Inspired Images

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Fangirl Review


Cat Mann rated a book 5 of 5 stars
read in June, 2015
 
 
 
Fangirl was intriguing. Rainbow Rowell is a clever girl. She has a kind of subtle genius in her writing that makes me jealous. He writing is honest and her characters are all wonderfully accurate. The story is character-driven and to me, it had a slow start. It wasn’t until I met all the characters and learned to appreciate them that I was hooked on the story. With a lot of character-driven books, the ending can be anti-climactic as there isn’t much of a resolve but rather all the loose ends are tied up nicely in pretty pink bows. Rowell created two universes in one book- the World of Mages and the World of Cath. Smart Lady, smart book, good read. I enjoy Rowell's writing style and cannot wait to read more. She's made a fan out of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment